Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I gave in...

I really didn’t want to start this blog, because I am so super busy with all the stuff I do for my eternal family, but one of my friends told me that she had been reading some other lady’s blog and she was giving out all this advice about being married, preggers, and eternally happy…but all the advice was kinda off base and my friend totally convinced me that my advice would be better. I am not trying to get rich (because I already am), or make anyone feel bad if they don’t have a family as happy as mine, I just want to share some of the things that I have learned along the way….and maybe that poor girl who is trying to give advice on her blog can learn from me a little bit…if not it is totally okay because I will probably learn so much about myself by doing this and grow as a person for being so selfless, that would be enough reward in itself.

Adam just finished law/biz/med/dental school and so we had to move to Utah. Honestly, I wasn’t exactly thrilled about leaving sunny Arizona to go to boring Utah where everyone thinks that they are better than everyone else just because they live in “Zion” (no offense). Since I am a totally supportive wife I will follow my hubby wherever his career takes him, and because he is totally supportive of me (ADVICE#1) he didn’t want me to have to do that lame fake spray tan crap so he totally saw my side and let us keep the house in AZ as a back up vacay house.

Plus, I have this great circle of friends here and we are all so super tight that it broke my heart to leave them. We all had hubbies in law/biz/med/dental school and we didn’t want to be clicky or anything like that so we didn’t start one of those lame “wives clubs” instead we just would get together to go visit teach, plant gardens, donate time at the humanitarian center, run marathons, do temple trips, write novels, sew modest trendy clothes, and just be examples to each other and to our community.

EWW!! I TOTALLY MISS THEM SOO
MUCHH!! I gotta go, I need to book a flight to AZ!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Lynzii I am so glad that u gave in! We miss u in AZ! Can't wait to hear more about your life in Utah!

Beth said...

LYNZII!!! Did you book that flight yet?? We are waiting for you...already got your spot by the pool ready girl!

Megs said...

I just got a text filling me in on the news that your blog was up....had to get on right away to show you my elove and esupport. Love ya girl!! TTFN.

Nickii said...

GIRLFRIEND!! I CANT WAIT TO READ ALL YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE!!! I HEART YOU AND MISS YOU TOOOOOONNNSSS!!!