Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lynzii to the Rescue to Save Prom

After talking to my good friends in AZ I realize I really need to seriously use this as a journal for my eternal family too. That way my girls can use the advice too when they are married, preggers, and have an eternal family.

First things first, I got a frantic call from my R.S. Prez/BFF this morning that she totally needed a ginorm favor from me right away. So I guess there are a few Mia Maids who are turning 16 right before prom so they are totally going and already have these dresses (that the mia maid advisor/my neighbor/sister I v.t. helped them pick out) but are way immodest! I mean, like no sleeves whatsoever!!! Sooooo…I guess word got out that I am pretty dang good at sewing and designing modest trendy clothes and the yw prez called r.s. prez/my bff to ask her to ask me to help them out of this pickle!

I am so grateful that H.F. blessed me with this talent because now I can bless other people’s lives with it. Sometimes it is so hard for me to talk to people about how talented I am because I don’t want to come off cocky about it…..seriously, it is such a blessing….and seriously I am way good…but seriously I want to stay humble about it!!!

So my advice for today is...


#1 if you are preggers with a girl, make sure you have her
before May because otherwise she won’t be old enough to go to prom and will have
to be lame and wait until a whole other year.


#2 make yourself BFF’s with someone
who can sew/design trendy modest clothes because if you didn’t get blessed with
the same talent I did then your daughters are going to have to dress like total
skanks or frumps, if they have to buy their dresses off the rack.

TTFN…I am going to be super busy with these dresses for a while, they are pretty hideous!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

You probably read a book on good time management skills or something like that because you seriously are so busy with your eternal family!

Nickii said...

I know...you are SERIOUSLY SO DANG GOOD at everything you do!! I am so glad we are friends!

Megs said...

Lynzii!! Is this the v.t. sister you teach that lives two houses down and just had twinners?