Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HUUGGEE CONFESSION!!!

Okay friends! At church this Sunday there was a lesson on being more honest with our fellow beings. Right afterwards the hubby and I went to our temple rec interviews and I realized that I couldn't answer that I am honest in all my dealings so I am taking myself through the steps of repentance and confessing my dishonesty.

Ummmm....this is a lot harder than I thought it would be (can't imagine how hard it would be without the Atonement).....well I have to just let this out....

I TOTALLY WATCH AMERICAN IDOL, THE BACHELOR/ETTE, THE OFFICE, and yes even DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!

Not only do I feel terrible that I have kept this a secret for so long, I feel way terrible because watching TV is such an idle waste of time, plus pretty much Monday and Wednesday nights when I am supposed to be doing FHE and mutual I totally am glued to the TV, and also because there is soooo much immodesty!!

OMG!! PLEASE DON'T JUDGE!!!

1 comment:

Nickii said...

GAAASSPP!!!

No worries Lynzii, I have a confession too....totally a Bachelor/ette, and DWS addict. Can't beleive I didn't see this one coming. We totally have done everything together, why not this?