Friday, June 5, 2009

I heart things.

People always have been saying that "things" don't make us happy....and I totally agree with this but I disagree kinda too because things do help make me happy.

I love things like:

  • A pair of Seven teensie skinny jeans that fit just perfect.
  • Fat free frozen yogurt with cookie dough chunks, sprinkles, gummy bears, and whip cream (still fat free, right?)
  • Vinyl lettering on our walls that are an outward expression of our inner commitments.
  • Knee length shorts because they are totally trendy, cute, and plus Anthro carries them now!
  • Super shiny trendy CTR ring with a princess cut 1ct. diamond in it.
  • My Iphone that lets me read scriptures, blog, twitter, facebook, and take pics of the tripllies.
  • WiiFit.
  • Cricut.
  • Vacations.
  • Highlights.
  • Chic Flics.
  • Diet Coke.
  • Church Books.
  • Fertility treatment.
  • Homemade FHE boards.
  • Fo hawks
  • Sundresses

Basically I heart a lot of "things". Does this mean I am material-a-stick?

No comments: