Monday, September 21, 2009

I'M BBAAAACCKKK!!!

OMG!!!!!!! It feels like FOORREEVVEERR since I have blogged....
I owe everyone an apology, well actually only myself because that is the only person I hurt when I don't blog...and ofcourse my tripplies because this is my journal for them.

In the last few months so much has been going on and I could not decide if I wanted to try to catch up or just start fresh. I know that everyone is dying to know what I have been doing:

1. I started homeschooling the tripplies and they can officially read on their own now.
2. I ran a marathon relay, did three legs instead of only two like everyone else.
3. Traded in our super gas hog SUV for an eco-friendly hybrid wagon.
4. Started cloth diapering the tripplies.
5. Planted my own garden and am using the fruits and veggies to make baby food for the tripplies.
6. Got glitter toe pedis with the tripplies.
7. Totally talked my chicas out of doing the prego hormone diet.
8. Became BFF's with every single one of the MiaMaids and now they are competing to be the perma-babysitter.

Phhheeww! That's only some of the stuff but that should do for now. I promise I'll do better!

No comments: