Monday, May 18, 2009

Out of Touch...

So Sorry I haven't blogged in FOR EVER!!!!

So much has happened and I don't know where to start.
The chicas and I did the triathalon and OMG that was probably the coolest thing ever! It was our first triathaolon, we usually just do marathons, and we stuck together for the entire thing. Nobody wanted to finish before the other because we do everything together! SOOO grateful that hubby was there to cheer me on when I needed him and he snapped some cute pics of us all together.

(Pic of all four or us with our hair and makeup perfectly done and only a little bit of sweat, and shinyness on the foreheads.)

Don't we look hot! The tripplies and hubby all wore matching "GO LYNZII!!" shirts that he had made (isn't he the most thoughtful ever) and that totally helped me keep going when it got tough.

The training for this day was SO INTENSE!! I would go to the gym like twice a day and only ate Zone Bars and lettuce and Fiji water, and it was such a trial sometimes but hubby is a total fan of my hot in shape bod that he was soooo supportive the whole time. And another part of the trial was when I would be out at the grocery store in my cute gym clothes and I felt like sometimes I was getting judged for not wearing G's. I mean seriously, who works out in G's and plus it's totally allowed to go out all day like that if you were working out in the morning. I hate being judged, but whatev.

Chicas! Thanks for always being there for me, thanks hubby for the support, and thanks tripplies for being the cutest adorablest daughters ever....I couldn't have done this all with out all of you!

No comments: