Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've been tagged...

1.Who eats more?
He does for sure. But he's not fat. He works out all the time and has a natural tan.

2. Who is taller?
He is taller than me. Plus he has a six pack and perfect hair that does the perfect fo-hawk naturally.

3. Who is smarter? Probly a tie because we both went to college. But I don't want to brag so probly him.

4. Who is more stubborn? Neither of us are stubborn. I am so patient and humble and we never disagree. That is how we know we are solemates.

5. Who is more clean? Eww, we are both clean freaks. Our house is always clean...I never have to be embarrassed because my v.teacher comes over unexpectedly and I have a dirty messy house.


6. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Always him, designer of course. I love skirts and sundresses, well I also love my designer trendy jeans. So sometimes me too.

7. What do you like to do together? We love to do everything together. We like to go on vacays, eat frozen yogurt, take pics of ourselves, cuddle, play with our angels, take family pics and send them to all our friends.


8. How did you meet? Seriously in the preexistence. (HF totally hooked us up personally.) But officially we met at a YSA activity!


9. Who asked who out first? He asked me but seriously it was totally love at first sight so I knew he was going to ask and he knew I was going to say yes.


10. Who kissed who first? He totally did it and I had already seen it happening in my dream that HF blessed me with so I went in for it too. It was magical...and we even re-acted it out so we could get a picture of it and save it for prosperity, it's framed in our entry.


11. Who proposed? He did. It was totally magical and I was totally surprised!! It was a short engangement because we already knew and so it was a good thing I already had the wedding planned since I was a beehive and because my friend was just starting her wedding planning business she totally gave me a hook up.


12. Favorite things: My tripplies, my hubby, the temple, reading church books, my callings, tans, pedis, and anything designer.


Now, I tag YOU.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love these tag games...
eventhough I already know everything about you because I have been your BFF since pre-k.

Nickii said...

Lynzii, so does that mean I am tagged? Yes? Ok. I am on it.

Megs said...

Lynzii- what would I do without you!!?