Monday, May 4, 2009

2 months old already!

OMG! Almost forgot to blog about our 2month bday outting for the angels because I was so stressed/dissapointed, and throwing myself a pitty party over the blessing/farewell drama...but I am over it because I have so much patients.



Happy Birthday to Taeyber, Taeygan and Taggleigh.

I can't belive my tripplies are already 2 months old and already so advanced.
To celebrate their great accomplishment we went and got pedis {matching pink and black arguile ofcourse}.

Then we went shopping for new ginorm silk flowers to make headbands...the older they get the huger the flower!

And to finish off we had fat free frozen yogurt and a fat free cake I made with six different layers with six different fillings and six different frosting flavs and diet dr pepper while we opened up the bajillion presents they got from all the grandparents.

Now we have a new project for the cricut...THANK YOU CARDS!!



Seriously being a mom is like the most
rewarding calling
ever!

1 comment:

Cec said...

Already getting pedis at 2 months? So when will they start laying out?