Thursday, April 30, 2009

AZ beats UT!

I know that a lot of people really loooovveee UT so I don't want to offend.

Seriously.

But this week in AZ really made me be thankful that my hubby kept the AZ house! This might have been the best week ever! When I left UT last week it was snowing...got to AZ and I put on my modest one piece and laid out for 5 days straight!
Thanks chicas, don't know what I would have done with out you guys!
Oh, and my three angels were great the whole time too. I mean, they looked so cute in their modest one pieces that I had to take sooooo many pics...but I can't post them because that would be in violation of their contract with "Baby" Magazine.

Oh and a quick update on the prom dress rescue
project....

Basically the Mia Maids love me, their moms love
me, and because they looked so dang hot in their modest trendy prom dresses-their dates love me!

2 comments:

Cec said...

K. Just found this blog and I totally agree with you. AZ ROCKS!!!

Beth said...

LYNZII!!! I am so missing you! Yes! AZ beats UT anyday...the only thing UT has on us is that you live there!! Sad face.