Friday, May 1, 2009

Reasons I know I am blessed...

K. So seriously I don’t know how we are so blessed! Seriously. Hubby always tells me that it’s because we were so righteous before this life and I agree, but am like "well we are so righteous in this life too so that must mean we are going to be so blessed after we leave here too, right?".

Sad for the people who weren't as righteous as us before and now have to go through tons of trials and don't have the patience and humbleness that I have.

Example #1: We just got new callings. Not getting released from the ones we have right now because we rock at that them. It's okay for me to blog it eventhough we haven't been set apart or sustained because this is my journal. My greatest hubby in the world got a call to be in the bishopric and I got a call to be in the yw presidency…1st counselor…and they are releasing my BFF/r.s. prez and calling her to be the new mia maid advisor!!! (Ooopps! Just realized I forgot to tell you guys that my v.t sister/neighbor/mia maid advisor/new project and her hubby are moving.)

Example #2: I have been breast feeding the angels because that is the righteous thing to do and my moobies look awesome! Yes, some people even think that I got a {GASP} moobie job…but I would never do that because I don't need one and have always been so blessed in that department!! (Is it bad that sometimes I am sad for some of the chicas who have to get one done?)

Example #3: My pre-preggers jeans don't fit me anymore. I am swimming in them! I tried wearing them home from the hospital but no luck, the nurses were like telling me that I {GASP} would need to put some weight back on…EWWW... But I haven't been able to and so I had to make myself some designer trendy jeans that were like a negative size because they don't make a size that fits me. It's such a blessing that I can sew/design as good as I can!!!

There are SOOOOOO many examples and I could and would go on but I have to go because my angels have a play date and I have to get them in their matching designer onesies and too-toos and matching huge hair bows!!!

TTFN!

3 comments:

Cec said...

Sad face for those of us who aren't as blessed as you...or as humble for that matter!

Beth said...

I totally think that you are the most blessed, humble, patient friend I have!

Nickii said...

Since your size 0 pre preggers jeans don't fit you anymore can I have them or are you going to donate them to your neighbor girl again.